Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unconscious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unconscious may refer to:
- Unconsciousness, the lack of consciousness or responsiveness to people and other environmental stimuli
- Unconscious mind, the mind operating well outside the attention of the conscious mind as defined by Sigmund Freud and others
- Unconscious, an altered state of consciousness with limited conscious awareness
- Not conscious
- Unconscious communication
- Carl Jung's concept of collective unconscious
- Unconscious cognition
- Subliminal stimuli
- Priming (psychology)
- All pages with titles beginning with Unconscious
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unconscious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.