From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up undead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undead is a collective name for supernatural entities that are deceased yet behave as if alive.
Undead or The Undead may also refer to:
- Undead (Discworld), a type of character from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels
- Undead (Dungeons & Dragons), a classification of monsters in Dungeons & Dragons
- Undead (Kamen Rider), a race of monsters in the TV series Kamen Rider Blade
- Undead (Warhammer), an army of monsters in Warhammer games
- Undead, a type of character in Heroscape
- Skeleton (undead), undead manifested as skeletons
- The Undead, an American horror punk band, or a 1995 album by the band
- Undead (Six Feet Under album)
- Undead (Ten Years After album)
- Undead (Tad Morose album)
- "Undead" (song), a song by Hollywood Undead
- The Undead (film), a 1957 horror film directed by Roger Corman
- Undead (film), a 2003 horror comedy film
- Undead (series), a series of vampire romance novels by MaryJanice Davidson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.