|Look up underbelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underbelly is the side of something that is not normally seen. Figuratively, it means a vulnerable or weak part, similar to the term Achilles' heel, or alternatively, a hidden, illicit side of society.
This term could refer to:
- Underbelly Limited, an entertainment company in the UK
- Underbelly (venue), an entertainment venue in the UK
- Underbelly Creative, a digital agency in the USA
- An Australian true crime Anthology book series written by journalists John Sylvester and Andrew Rule
Australia and New Zealand
- Underbelly (TV series), an Australian true crime drama television series, that borrows the title of the aforementioned book series and is primarily based on other works by the same authors
- Underbelly (series 1), a 2008 Australian television drama mini-series and first in the franchise
- Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities, a 2009 Australian drama mini-series prequel to the franchise
- Underbelly: The Golden Mile, a 2010 Australian drama mini-series prequel in succession to Tale
- Underbelly: Razor, a 2011 Australian drama mini-series, fourth in the franchise
- Underbelly: Badness, a 2012 Australian drama mini-series, fifth in the franchise
- Underbelly: Squizzy, a 2013 Australian drama mini-series, sixth in the franchise
- Underbelly Files, an Australian drama mini-series trilogy that continues the original Underbelly series. It consists of four 2-hour length telemovies titled:
- Underbelly NZ: Land of the Long Green Cloud, a 2011 New Zealand spin-off of the Australian series
- Fat Tony & Co., an Australian true crime drama television series and the unbranded sequel to the first series
- Notes from the Underbelly, an American television sitcom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underbelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.