(Redirected from Undercurrent (film))
|Look up undercurrent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An undercurrent is a subsurface current, a water current which flows beneath and usually independently of surface currents.
Undercurrent may also refer to:
- Undercurrent (newspaper), a Canadian newspaper
- Undercurrent (manga), a 2005 manga by Tetsuya Toyoda
- The Undercurrent (novel), by Robert Grant (writer)
Film and TV
- The Undercurrent (1919 film), a 1919 American drama film directed by Wilfrid North
- Undercurrent (1946 film), a film directed by Vincente Minnelli, starring Katharine Hepburn
- Undercurrent, a 1999 film starring Lorenzo Lamas
- Undercurrent (2010 film), an Icelandic film, starring Gísli Örn Garðarsson
- "Undercurrent", a 1976 episode of The Onedin Line
- Undercurrent (Kenny Drew album), a 1960 album by pianist Kenny Drew
- Undercurrent (Bill Evans and Jim Hall album), a 1963 album by pianist Bill Evans and guitarist Jim Hall
- Undercurrent (Sarah Jarosz album), a 2016 album by Sarah Jarosz
- Undercurrent (Matisyahu Album), a 2017 album by Matisyahu
- The Undercurrent (album), a 2008 album by French band Scarve
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undercurrent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.