Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up undercut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undercut may refer to:
- Price slashing, a pricing technique designed to eliminate competition
- Undercut (boxing), a type of boxing punch
- Undercut (film), a stunt people film
- Undercut (haircut), a type of bowl haircut
- Undercut (manufacturing), a special type of recess used in various manufacturing settings
- Undercut (novel), a Peter Niesewand novel
- Undercut (road work), excavation work performed in road replacement projects
- Undercut (rock climbing), a climbing hold that is pulled on in an upward direction
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undercut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.