From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Underhill may refer to:
- Underhill, Dorset, England
- Underhill Stadium, Barnet, England, the home ground of Barnet F.C.
- Underhill, Vermont, United States
- Underhill, Wisconsin, United States
- Underhill (community), Wisconsin. an unincorporated community, United States
- Underhill, Low Fell, Gateshead, First House in the world to be lit by Electric light.
- "Mr Underhill", the traveling name of Frodo Baggins in the novel The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Underhill, the name of the first settlement on Mars in the novel Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Underhill, fictional character in the short story The Rule of Names by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Underhill, an alternate reality inhabited by any multitude of fantasy creatures in Mercedes Lackey's urban fantasy novels
- Sherkaner Underhill, fictional non-human character in the novel A Deepness in the Sky by Vernor Vinge
- Underhill, Ted, fictional character in the movie Fletch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underhill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.