Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up underlayment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underlayment may mean:
Underlayment may refer to:
- Underlay, a material placed underneath floor carpet, other flooring materials, or mattress bedding
- Underlayment, a water-resistant or waterproof layer used beneath many types of commercially available roofing material
- Underlayment in road construction such as nonwoven fabric
- Underlay, a material in sewing
- Underlay, a technique in some types of surgery such as myringoplasty
- Underlay, a material in printing
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underlayment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.