Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up underlayment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underlayment may refer to:
- Underlay, a material placed underneath floor carpet, other flooring materials, or mattress bedding
- Underlayment, a water-resistant or waterproof layer used beneath many types of commercially available roofing material
- Underlayment in road construction such as nonwoven fabric
- Underlay, a material in sewing
- Underlay, a technique in some types of surgery such as myringoplasty
- Underlay, a material in printing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underlayment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.