From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up understanding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Understanding is a psychological process through which one is able to think about and deal with an abstraction or object.
Understanding may also refer to:
- Understanding (Kant), a concept in Kantian philosophy
- Understanding (TV series), a documentary television series
- Understanding (Bobby Womack album)
- Understanding (John Patton album)
- The Understanding, Röyksopp album
- Understanding (Xscape album)
- "Understanding" (song), title song from this album
- "Understanding", a song by Bob Seger
- "Understanding", a song by Candlebox
- "Understanding", a song by Collective Soul
- "Understanding", a song by Evanescence
- Understand (disambiguation)
- I Understand (disambiguation)
- Verstehen ("understanding"), in the context of social sciences, is used with the particular sense of the "interpretive or participatory" examination of social phenomena
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Understanding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.