Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up undertaking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undertaking may refer to:
- Task (project management), in general
- The services provided by an undertaker, mortician, or a funeral director
- Company, in business, in particular in EU Law, the term is used interchangeably, i.e. a business entity
- Undertaking (driving), overtaking another vehicle using a lane nearer the curb-side
- Undertaking (band), a Hungarian thrash metal band
- Surety bond
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undertaking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.