Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up undertaking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undertaking may refer to:
- Task (project management), in general
- The services provided by an undertaker, mortician, or a funeral director
- Company, in business, in particular in EU Law, the term is used interchangeably, i.e. a business entity
- Undertaking (driving), overtaking another vehicle using a lane nearer the curb-side
- Undertaking (band), a Hungarian thrash metal band
- Surety bond
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undertaking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.