This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by The Most Serene Republic|
|Released||2004 (Sunday League)
July 12, 2005 (Arts & Crafts)
Arts & Crafts
|The Most Serene Republic chronology|
|Pitchfork Media||(6.8/10) |
Underwater Cinematographer is the 2005 debut album by The Most Serene Republic.
All songs written by The Most Serene Republic. Lyrics by Adrian Jewett.
- "Content Was Always My Favorite Colour"
- "(Oh) God"
- "The Protagonist Suddenly Realizes What He Must Do in the Middle of Downtown Traffic"
- "Proposition 61"
- "Where Cedar Nouns and Adverbs Walk"
- "In Places, Empty Spaces"
- "Relative's Eyes"
- "King of No One"
- "You're a Loose Cannon McArthur...But You Get the Job Done"
|This 2000s indie rock album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|