From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Undulate)
|Look up undulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undulation may refer to:
- Lateral undulation, the most primitive of vertebrate locomotor patterns
- Law of Undulation, an invention of C. S. Lewis
- Undulation of the geoid, the separation between the geoid and the reference ellipsoid of the Earth
- Undulation point, a point on a curve where the curvature vanishes but does not change sign.
- In botany, a wave shaped part such as a leaf.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.