From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unfaithful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unfaithful may refer to:
- The act of infidelity
Film and television
- Unfaithful (1918 film), a silent short film directed by Thomas H. Ince and Charles Miller
- Unfaithful (1931 film), directed by John Cromwell
- The Unfaithful, a 1947 film noir
- Unfaithful (2002 film), a 2002 film starring Diane Lane and Richard Gere
- Unfaithful (House), a 2009 fifth season episode of House
- Unfaithful (2009 film), directed by Claude Pérès starring himself and Marcel Schlutt...
- "Unfaithful" (song), a 2006 song by Rihanna
- "Unfaithful", a 1958 song by Hank Snow
- "Unfaithful", a song by The Wedding Present
- "Unfaithful", a 2009 song by Stornoway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unfaithful.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.