From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unforgiven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unforgiven is a 1992 Western film directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Eastwood, Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman.
Unforgiven may also refer to:
- The Unforgiven (1960 film), a 1960 film directed by John Huston and starring Burt Lancaster, Audrey Hepburn and Audie Murphy
- Unforgiven (2013 film), a 2013 Japanese remake of the 1992 film starring Ken Watanabe
- The Unforgiven (2005 film), a 2005 South Korean film
- Unforgiven (X-Raided album), 1999
- Unforgiven (Tim Hardin album), 1980
- Unforgiven (Cockney Rejects album), 2007
- The Unforgiven (album), a 1999 album by Michael Schenker Group
- "Unforgiven", a song from rock band Creed's album My Own Prison
- "Unforgiven", a song from Fefe Dobson's album Fefe Dobson
- "Unforgiven" (The Go-Go's song), a 2001 song from The Go-Go's album God Bless The Go-Go's
- "The Unforgiven" (song), a song by the American heavy metal band Metallica, from their self-titled 1991 album
- The Unforgiven (band), a country rock band that toured from 1985 to 1988 and performed at Farm Aid III
- The Unforgiving, an album by Within Temptation
- WWE Unforgiven, a former annual pay-per-view event held by WWE
- Unforgiven (TV series), a 2009 three part ITV drama starring Suranne Jones
- "Unforgiven" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- "Unforgiven" (Once Upon a Time), an episode from the fourth season of the television series Once Upon a Time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unforgiven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.