Ung is a surname.
- Oeng (Khmer: អ៊ឹង; Khmer pronunciation: [ʔɨŋ]), which can be found among Chinese Cambodians as Khmer-alphabet transcription of the Amoy Hokkien pronunciation of the Chinese surname Huáng (Chinese: 黃).
- Ung (Khmer: អ៊ុង; Khmer pronunciation: [ʔuŋ])
According to the 2010 United States Census, roughly 4,519 people in the United States bore the surname Ung, with most (91.79%) being Asian Pacific Americans. As of 2017, 16 people in Denmark and 26 people in Norway bore the surname Ung.
- Per Ung (1933–2013), Norwegian sculptor
- Chinary Ung (អ៊ុង ឈីណារី; born 1942), Cambodian composer
- Ung Huot (អ៊ឹង ហួត; born 1947), Cambodian political figure
- Loung Ung (អ៊ឹង លឿង; born 1970), Cambodian-born American human-rights activist and lecturer
- "អ្នកជាប់ត្រកូលអ៊ឹងមានភាពលេចធ្លោនិងជោគជ័យខ្ពស់". Post Khmer. 5 December 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "អ្នកវិភាគ៖ កំណើនពលរដ្ឋចិននៅកម្ពុជាអាចប៉ះពាល់ដល់សង្គមខ្មែរ". Radio Free Asia. 13 February 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "행정구역(구시군)/성씨·본관별 가구 및 인구" [Family names by administrative region (district, city, county): separated by bon-gwan, households and individuals]. Korean Statistical Information Service. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "Frequently Occurring Surnames from the 2010 Census". United States Census. 27 December 2016. Archived from the original on 26 May 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Names". Statistics Norway. 24 January 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "How many Danes have the name ..." Statistics Denmark. 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
|surname Ung. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|