Ungkaya Pukan, Basilan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Basilan
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|District||Lone district of Basilan|
|Founded||May 22, 2006|
|• Mayor||Jomar M. Maturan|
|• Total||96.13 km2 (37.12 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||190/km2 (500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Dialing code||+63 (0)62|
|Income class||5th class|
Ungkaya Pukan is politically subdivided into 12 barangays.
|Population census of
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
The population of Ungkaya Pukan in the 2015 census was 18,441 people, with a density of 190 inhabitants per square kilometre or 490 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Comprehensive Development Plan - Ungkaya Pukan Municipality". basilan.net. Provincial Government of Basilan. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 190; An Act Creating the Municipality of Ungkaya Pukan in the Province of Basilan and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- MMA Act No. 190: An Act Creating the Municipality of UngkayaPukan in the Province of Basilan
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|