From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Alan Crosland|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|June 22, 1924|
|Language||Silent film..(English intertitles)|
The film is about a man who, rather than be with the woman he loves, marries one who's situation he feels responsible for.
- Bebe Daniels - Breta Banning
- Richard Dix - Douglas Albright
- Mary Astor - Helen Castle
- Donald Hall - James Craig
- Joe King - Captain Robert Banning
- Helen Lindroth- Aunt Louise
- Frank Losee - George Castle
- Walter McGrail - Larry Trent
- Harry Mestayer - Sing Woo
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Unguarded Women
- Unguarded Women at silentera.com
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: Unguarded Women
- "Unguarded Women: Playing Colonial". Reading Times. via Newspapers.com . 24 September 1924. p. 7. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Unguarded Women Presented by Star Cast". The Independent Record. via Newspapers.com . 2 November 1924. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|