Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up uni or mou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uni or UNI may refer to:
Uni is a commonly used abbreviation for university.
- Uni Records, a division of MCA, formally called Universal City Records
- "U.N.I.", a song by Ed Sheeran from + (Plus)
- Uni, a species in the Neopets Trading Card Game
- Uni, a character in the anime Reborn!
- Uni, a character in the television series Dungeons and Dragons
- Uni (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- UNI, the reporting mark of Unity Railways, a defunct Pennsylvania railroad
- UNI, the MTR station code for University Station, Hong Kong
- Uni (letter), a glyph in Georgian scripts
- Uni (mythology), the supreme goddess of Etruscan mythology
- Uni (food), Japanese name for edible sea urchin gonads
- uni-ball, brand of pens and pencils made by the Mitsubishi Pencil Company
- In mathematics, the category of uniform spaces
- Ente Nazionale Italiano di Unificazione, an Italian technical standards organization
- UNI global union, an international trade union federation
- UNI Panthers, an alternate name for the Northern Iowa Panthers, the athletic program of the University of Northern Iowa
- United News of India, an Indian news agency
- User–network interface, the junction from which a telecommunications service is connected between the service provider and the end user
- UNI, fashion denotes unisex clothing.
- Uni, a uniformed police officer in law enforcement jargon
- National Union of Independents (disambiguation), the name of several political parties
- Uni, a fictional character in the Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.