|Traded as||OMX: UNIB SDB|
|Henrik Tjärnström (CEO)|
|Slogan||By players, for players|
Unibet is a company that operates with online gambling and offers products such as online casino, online poker, online bingo, sports betting, soft games, scratch cards and live betting. The headquarters of the company is located in Malta and is owned by Nordic OMX listed public company Unibet Group plc. In 2012, the company’s turnover was GBP 197.2 million.
In 2011 same year Unibet was awarded one of 48 licenses for the newly re-regulated Danish market.
In 2012 Unibet acquired Bet24, a Danish online bookmaker.
On 3 December 2013 Unibet announced that it was moving its poker operation away from the MPN network to offer a standalone poker site. In April 2014 Unibet signed a deal with Thunderkick, making them one of the first brands to support Thunderkick games.
Unibet Group Plc. purchased Bingo.com Ltd.’s www.bingo.com domain and its real money online gambling business for a total of $8 million effective December 31, 2014. Unibet paid $2 million in cash and the remaining balance was paid with the redemption of its 15,000,000 in common shares in Bingo.com at $0.40 per share.
- "Unibet Group plc Investor Relations". Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Danish Gambling Authority hands out first licences". Calvin Ayre Foundation. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Stagno-Navarra, Karl. "Unibet acquires Bet24 and transfers employees to Malta". MediaToday. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Unibet Departing MPN to Offer Standalone Poker Site". Vita Ltd. 3 December 2013. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Thunderkick Signs Deal With Unibet". Casino Reviewer. 7 April 2014. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "Bingo.com Sold to Unibet". latestbingobonuses.com/. 1 January 2015.