Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unification or unification theory may refer to:
- Unification (logic), the act of identifying two terms with a suitable substitution
- Unification (graph theory), the computation of the most general graph that subsumes one or more argument graphs (if such a graph exists)
- Han unification, an orthographic issue dealt with by Unicode
- Unification or re-unification of sovereign states, see political union
- Unification (album), a 1998 album by the band Iron Savior
- "Unification" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a two-part episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The act of producing an undisputed champion in boxing
- The act of producing an undisputed championship in professional wrestling
- Semantic unification, in philosophy, linguistics, and computer science
- Unification Church or Movement, a spiritual movement founded in Korea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.