|Look up unification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unification or unification theory may refer to:
- Unification (logic), the act of identifying two terms with a suitable substitution
- Unification (graph theory), the computation of the most general graph that subsumes one or more argument graphs (if such a graph exists)
- Han unification, an orthographic issue dealt with by Unicode
- Unification or re-unification of sovereign states, see political union
- Unification (album), a 1998 album by the band Iron Savior
- "Unification" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a two-part episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The act of producing an undisputed champion in boxing
- The act of producing an undisputed championship in professional wrestling
- Semantic unification, in philosophy, linguistics, and computer science
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.