Uniformed Firefighters Association
Its president is Stephen J. Cassidy.
The union has made several endorsements in the New York City election of 2009. For mayor, it endorsed William Thompson, for public advocate, it endorsed Bill de Blasio and for comptroller, it endorsed John Liu.
- Fire Department of New York
- September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks
- Collapse of the World Trade Center
- Rescue and recovery effort after the September 11, 2001 attacks
- Health effects of the September 11, 2001 attacks
- September 11, 2001 radio communications
|This article related to a North American labor union or trade union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This emergency services–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|