This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The 2008-present logo
|Subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group|
|Founded||June 16, 1999; April 1, 1996; July 5, 1864|
Bank of California Building|
San Francisco, California, United States
Masaaki Tanaka, CEO |
Norimichi Kanari, Chairman
Number of employees
|Parent||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group|
It is a wholly owned member of the Japanese Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group conglomerate.
UnionBanCal had assets of $105 billion as of December 31, 2013. UnionBanCal had the largest presence in the U.S. among all other Japanese Banks. In 2013, bank officials stated that the bank's aim was to become the tenth largest financial operating institution in the U.S. through aggressive acquisition(s).
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. — 63% in Feb. 2005, and 100% on 4 November 2008.
- Community Banking and Investment Services Group
- Commercial Financial Services Group
- Global Markets Group
- International Banking Group
- MUFG Union Bank — former Union Bank, N.A.
- Tanner Insurance Brokers Inc.
- "Mitsubishi UFJ to Acquire US Property Loans of Deutsche Bank worth $3.7 Billion". April 8, 2013.
- "News From Union Bank". May 21, 2014. Archived from the original on June 6, 2014.
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|