Union Bank (Morrisville, Vermont)
|Vermont, New Hampshire|
Union Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Union Bankshares, Inc., is a U.S. community bank based in Morrisville, VT. The bank provides commercial, retail, and municipal banking services and asset management services throughout Northern Vermont and New Hampshire. The bank operates 17 branches and three loan centers and several ATMs in the region.
Union Bank was founded in 1891 and it was formerly known as The Union Savings Bank and Trust Company until changing its name to Union Bank in January 1983. In 1983, Union Bank was incorporated in Vermont and became a registered bank holding company. It maintains its headquarters in Morrisville, Vermont and is a full-service financial institution, offering financial services for consumers, businesses, and municipalities.
Locations of the bank are located in Danville, Fairfax, Hardwick, Jeffersonville, Johnson, Lyndonville, St. Albans, Stowe, Groveton, Lincoln, Littleton, and North Woodstockand ATMs throughout Vermont and New Hampshire. Loan Centers are located in South Burlington, Barre and Newport, VT.
The bank focuses on traditional community banking activities, taking deposits and making loans. The bank originates loans for marketplace lenders and processes payments. As of December 2017, the bank has assets of approximately $745M and employs more than 200 employees throughout its branch offices and corporate headquarters in Vermont and New Hampshire.
As part of its mission, Union Bank regularly participates in and supports community-centric events in the areas it serves. This has included events and programs focused on cancer, education, arts and culture, professional development, human services, public and societal benefit and more. One example is Union Bank’s funding for Copley Health Systems, where it donates to its annual fundraising event and supports special campaigns.
- Bailey, Shawn (2018-04-19). "Union Bankshares (UNB) Announces Quarterly Earnings Results". StockNewsTimes. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Film crew shoots robbery in Vermont bank". Boston.com. 2017-10-03. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- De'Marion, Austin (2018-04-19). "Union Bankshares (UNB) Releases Earnings Results". Macon Daily. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Bank proposal moves Finney forward — Williston Observer". www.willistonobserver.com. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- Reporter, Caleigh Cross | Stowe. "Mountain Road service improving in time for winter". Stowe Today. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- GRAY, DANA. "Film Crew Shoots Robbery Scene In Northeast Kingdom Bank". The Caledonian Record. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- Reporter, Caleigh Cross | Stowe. "Park Street will go one-way for a month". Stowe Today. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Union Bank of Morrisville, VT Reviews and Ratings - Bankrate.com". www.bankrate.com. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Union Bank, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Community celebrates Copley Hospital's new surgical center". vermontbiz.com. Retrieved 2018-04-28.