Union Européenne de Cyclisme
The Union Européenne de Cyclisme (abbreviation: UEC, English: European Cycling Union) is the European confederation of national cycling bodies; the national federations of the Union Cycliste Internationale form confederations by continent.
European Cycling Championships
The federation organizes all the European Cycling Championships (such as the European Road Championships and the European Track Championships) for all cycling disciplines, including road cycling, track cycling, cyclo-cross, BMX, mountain biking and indoor cycling and awards the UEC European Champion jersey to the European Champions.
In 2018, as part of the multi-sport European Championships, the UEC brought its four main European championships - track, road, mountain bike and BMX - together for the first time as the 2018 European Cycling Championships.
- UCI Europe Tour
- European Road Championships
- UEC European Track Championships
- UEC European Track Championships (under-23 & junior)
- European Mountain Bike Championships
- European BMX Championships
- European Indoor Cycling Championships (Artistic and Cycleball)
- European Junior Indoor Cycling Championships (Artistic and Cycleball)
- European Masters Cycling Championships
- European Para Cycling Cup
|This article about a cycling-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sport in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|