Union Jack (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Union Jack may also refer to:
- Jack of the United States, a maritime flag
- Union Jack of Norway and Sweden, a navy jack and consular flag (1844–1905)
- Union Jack (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Union Jack (Joseph Chapman), the third incarnation of the character
- Union Jack Jackson, a character in the Warlord comic book
Music and dance
- Union Jack (band), an English trance group
- Union Jack and the Megatones, a US ska band
- Union Jack (ballet), a ballet by George Balanchine
- Union Jack (American newspaper), a nationally-circulated monthly U.S. newspaper aimed at British expatriates, published since 1982.
- Union Jack (magazine), a UK story paper of the late 19th and early 20th century
- Union Jack dress
- Union Jack Club, a London club for members of the British Armed Services
- Union Jack, a type of bet offered by UK bookmakers
- Union Jack, the name of a London bus company of the 1900s, originally called London Road Car Company
- Saluting the Union Jack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Union Jack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.