Union Township, Elkhart County, Indiana
Location of Union Township in Elkhart County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.92 sq mi (93.0 km2)|
|• Land||35.92 sq mi (93.0 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||863 ft (263 m)|
|• Density||170.7/sq mi (65.9/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453914|
Union Township was organized in 1837.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.92 square miles (93.0 km2), all land.
Cities and towns
- Nappanee (east half)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Harrison Township (north)
- Elkhart Township (northeast)
- Jackson Township (east)
- Van Buren Township, Kosciusko County (southeast)
- Jefferson Township, Kosciusko County (south)
- Scott Township, Kosciusko County (southwest)
- Locke Township (west)
- Olive Township (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Bull.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Elkhart County, Indiana. Chas. C. Chapman Co. 1881. p. 1131.
|This Elkhart County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|