Union Township, Fulton County, Indiana
Location of Union Township in Fulton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||40.96 sq mi (106.1 km2)|
|• Land||40.55 sq mi (105.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.4 sq mi (1 km2)|
|Elevation||784 ft (239 m)|
|• Density||34.4/sq mi (13.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453915|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 40.96 square miles (106.1 km2), of which 40.55 square miles (105.0 km2) (or 99.00%) is land and 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2) (or 0.98%) is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Aubbeenaubbee Township (north)
- Rochester Township (east)
- Wayne Township (south)
- Van Buren Township, Pulaski County (southwest)
- Harrison Township, Pulaski County (west)
- Tippecanoe Township, Pulaski County (northwest)
The township contains four cemeteries: Barnett, Bruce Lake, Independent Order of Odd Fellows and Shaffer.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Fulton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|