Union Township, Ohio County, Indiana
Location in Ohio County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||11.61 sq mi (30.1 km2)|
|• Land||11.52 sq mi (29.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.78%|
|Elevation||623 ft (190 m)|
|• Density||43.7/sq mi (16.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47001, 47018, 47040|
|GNIS feature ID||453927|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 11.61 square miles (30.1 km2), of which 11.52 square miles (29.8 km2) (or 99.22%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.78%) is water. Union is the smallest township by area in the state.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Rising Sun-Ohio County Community Schools
- State House District 68
- State Senate District 43
- "Union Township, Ohio County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles[permanent dead link]
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Union Township
||Washington Township, Dearborn County||Center Township, Dearborn County|
|Clay Township, Dearborn County||Randolph Township|
|Pike Township||Cass Township|