Union Township, St. Joseph County, Indiana
Location in St. Joseph County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||43.1 sq mi (111.62 km2)|
|• Land||42.89 sq mi (111.08 km2)|
|• Water||0.21 sq mi (0.54 km2) 0.48%|
|Elevation||846 ft (258 m)|
|• Density||76.7/sq mi (29.6/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||46506, 46536, 46554, 46614|
|GNIS feature ID||453933|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Union Township covers an area of 43.1 square miles (112 km2); of this, 42.89 square miles (111.1 km2) (99.52 percent) is land and 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2) (0.48 percent) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Centre Township (north)
- Madison Township (east)
- German Township, Marshall County (southeast)
- North Township, Marshall County (south)
- Liberty Township (west)
- Greene Township (northwest)
The township contains Lakeville Cemetery.
- Fites Lake
- Pleasant Lake
- Riddles Lake
- Union-North United School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 21
- State Senate District 9
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Union Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- United States Census Bureau American FactFinder Archived May 14, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
||Greene Township||Centre Township|
|Liberty Township||Madison Township|
|North Township, Marshall County||German Township, Marshall County|