Union of Chinese Nationalists
|Chairman||John Wen (文炎)|
|Founded||August 8, 2004|
|Headquarters||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Ideology||Three Principles of the People
|Political position||Centre-right to Right-wing|
|National affiliation||Pan-Blue Coalition|
The Union of Chinese Nationalists (traditional Chinese: 中國泛藍聯盟; simplified Chinese: 中国泛蓝联盟), sometimes referred to in English as the Chinese Pan-Blue Alliance, or China Pan-Blue Alliance, abbreviated as "UOCN", is an unregistered political group in the People's Republic of China that supports the goals of the Kuomintang and the ideals of the Pan-Blue Coalition in the Republic of China on Taiwan. According to the website, it values liberal democracy and the Three Principles of the People, and opposes communism and Taiwan independence. It originated in an internet forum in August 2004.
In a news conference held in 2007, Yang Yi, spokesman of PRC's Taiwan Affairs Office, declared the organization to be "unregistered and illegal", and "not being related to the Nationalist Party of China in Taiwan".
- List of political parties in the People's Republic of China
- Weiquan movement
- Political status of Taiwan
- One Country on Each Side
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on October 29, 2009. Retrieved October 6, 2009.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on April 3, 2012. Retrieved October 6, 2009.
- Taiwan Affairs office declares UNOC to be a illegal organization，ifeng.com
- Union of Chinese Nationalists official website (UOCN)(中國泛藍聯盟)