|Look up unionist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unionist may refer to:
- A member or supporter of a trade union
In the United Kingdom, British unionists are those people and political organisations who wish their constituent country to remain or in historical usage to become part of the United Kingdom. More specifically, it may refer to:
- Unionism in Ireland
- Unionism in Scotland
- Unionist Party (Scotland)
- Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
- Conservative and Unionist Party, commonly simply as Conservatives
Romania and Moldova
- Unionist (United States), a member or supporter of the twenty-three Northern states that were not part of the seceding Confederacy during the American Civil War
- National Union Party (United States)
- Unionist Party (Canada), a merger of parties that led Canada during World War I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unionist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.