From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Unionist may refer to:

Trade unions[edit]


United Kingdom[edit]

In the United Kingdom, British unionists are those people and political organisations who wish their constituent country to remain or in historical usage to become part of the United Kingdom. More specifically, it may refer to:

Romania and Moldova[edit]


North America[edit]

See also[edit]