Uniontown is an unincorporated community in Crawford County, Arkansas, United States. Uniontown is located on Arkansas Highway 220 near the Oklahoma border, 4.5 miles (7.2 km) west-northwest of Cedarville. Uniontown has a post office with ZIP code 72955.
The first permanent settlement at Uniontown was made in the 1840s by the Howell family. A post office has been in operation at Uniontown since 1881.
Slack-Comstock-Marshall Farm, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is located in the community.
- ^ U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Uniontown, Arkansas
- ^ ZIP Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ History of Benton, Washington, Carroll, Madison, Crawford, Franklin, and Sebastian Counties, Arkansas. Higginson Book Company. 1889. p. 554.
- ^ "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- ^ National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.