Uniplus+ was a commercial version of the Unix System III and System V operating systems which was available in the 1980s and ran on the MC68000 Motorola chip set. It was released by UniSoft, and it ran on Torch Triple X, among other machines.
- Torch staff (1985), Triple X - Administrators Manual, The Centre for Computing History External link in
- UniSoft staff (1984), UniPlus+ System V Administrator Guide (PDF), Bitsavers' PDF Document Archive, p. 3 External link in
- UniSoft staff (14 September 2010), History and Current Activities
- Unisoft staff, Index of unisoft System V manuals, Bitsavers' PDF Document Archive External link in
- A family tree of Unix, which includes Uniplus+
|This Unix-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This computing article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|