This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Information technology, software|
|Products||ERP and accounting software|
|Revenue||€490.5 million (2013)|
Number of employees
Unit4 is a software company that designs and delivers enterprise software and ERP applications and related professional services for people in services organizations, with a special focus on the professional services, education, public services, and not-for-profit sectors. Headquartered in the Netherlands, it has subsidiaries and offices in 26 countries across Europe, North America, the Asia-Pacific region and Africa.
The company is best known for its Unit4 Business World (formerly Agresso) ERP suite and Unit4 Financials (formerly Coda) accounting software. In 2015, Unit4 announced a partnership with Microsoft to build self-driving business applications on the Microsoft Azure cloud. Unit4 is the major shareholder of FinancialForce.com, a cloud applications company based in San Francisco.
Unit4 was founded in 1980 and listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange in 1998.
In 2010 it bought Polish software company Teta.
In August 2011 it expanded its Asia-Pacific operations further with the acquisition of HR Software provider PROSOFT.
In March 2014 Unit4 was acquired by international venture capital firm Advent International.
Unit4's software is available in either cloud or on-premises setups.
Unit4 Business World is an Enterprise Resource Planning solution. The company states that it was developed for professional service providers, academia and the voluntary sector, rather than for manufacturing companies.
Unit4 Financials is a financial management software package.
Unit4 Student Management is a student information system for colleges and universities.
Unit4 People Platform was launched in 2015 as the foundation for Unit4 business applications using Microsoft Azure technology.
- "Unit4 picks Microsoft Azure for 'self-driving' ERP vision". enswmu.blogspot.co.uk.
- "Company news: "Unit 4 will offer NOK 20.56 per Agresso share"". NYSE Euronext. 29 Dec 2000. Retrieved 22 Oct 2010.
- "Press release: "CODA offer declared unconditional in all respects"". Unit4. 26 Feb 2008. Retrieved 20 Oct 2010.
- "Press release: "UNIT4 complets acquisition of Teta"". Unit4. 29 November 2010. Retrieved 14 June 2011. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "UNIT Press Release" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "press release: "Advent declares offer for Unit4 "unconditional"". Unit4. 5 March 2014. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "People Platform to Take Center Stage in Unit4 Re-branding". Gartner.com.
- McKenna, Brian (8 May 2017). "Unit4 adds machine learning to services-centric ERP system". Computer Weekly. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- "Unit4's Three Rivers Buy Heats Up Competition in Next-Generation SIS Market". Gartner.com.
- "Unit4 buys Assistance PSA to mine Dynamics ecosystem". Diginomica.com.
- "Unit4 buys prevero, expands footprint in CPM and Germany". Diginomica.com.