|Industry||Information technology, software|
|Products||ERP and accounting software|
|Revenue||€490.5 million (2013)|
Number of employees
Unit4 is a software company that provides enterprise software and ERP applications and related professional services. Headquartered in the Netherlands, it has subsidiaries and offices in 26 countries across Europe, North America, the Asia-Pacific region and Africa.
The company is best-known for its Unit4 Business World (formerly Agresso) ERP suite and Unit4 Financials (formerly Coda) accounting software. It is also the major shareholder of FinancialForce.com, a cloud applications company based in San Francisco.
Unit4 was founded in 1980 and listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2000, Unit4 merged with the Norwegian ERP software house Agresso Group ASA In 2008, it purchased the UK-listed accounting software company CODA. In 2010 it bought Polish software company Teta. In August 2011 it acquired HR Software provider PROSOFT covering Asia Pacific. In March 2014 Unit4 was acquired by international venture capital firm Advent International. In June 2015 Unit4 acquired U.S.-based student management solution provider, Three Rivers Systems, Inc.
Unit4's software is available in either cloud or on-premises setups.
Unit4 Business World is an Enterprise Resource Planning solution.
Unit4 Financials is a financial management software package.
Unit4 People Platform was launched in 2015 as the foundation for Unit4 business applications using Microsoft Azure technology.
- "Annual Report 2013" (PDF). Unit4.
- "Unit4 About page".
- "Company news: "Unit 4 will offer NOK 20.56 per Agresso share"". NYSE Euronext. 29 Dec 2000. Retrieved 22 Oct 2010.
- "Press release: "CODA offer declared unconditional in all respects"". Unit4. 26 Feb 2008. Retrieved 20 Oct 2010.
- "Press release: "UNIT4 complets acquisition of Teta"". Unit4. 29 Nov 2010. Retrieved 14 June 2011.
- "press release: "Advent declares offer for Unit4 "unconditional"". Unit4. 5 Mar 2014. Retrieved 23 Jun 2015.
- "People Platform to Take Center Stage in Unit4 Re-branding". Gartner.com.