The United Arab Emirates competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, from 13 to 29 August 2004. This was the nation's sixth consecutive appearance at the Olympics.
The United Arab Emirates National Olympic Committee sent a total of four men to the Games. Skeet shooter Saeed Al Maktoum reprised his role as the nation's flag bearer for the second time in the opening ceremony.
United Arab Emirates left Athens with its first ever Olympic gold medal in history. It was officially awarded to Al Maktoum's brother Ahmed in men's double trap shooting.
Emirati athletes have so far achieved qualifying standards in the following athletics events (up to a maximum of 3 athletes in each event at the 'A' Standard, and 1 at the 'B' Standard).
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round