From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United Farmers may refer to:
- The United Farmers' MPs in the Canadian House of Commons who founded the Progressive Party of Canada in 1920
- United Farmers of Alberta, a political party which governed Alberta from 1921 to 1935 and also elected members nationally, and which remains in existence as a farmers' organization
- United Farmers of British Columbia ran two candidates in the 1920 provincial election and helped form the Provincial Party of British Columbia
- United Farmers of Canada, a Saskatchewan-based farmers' union formed in 1926
- United Farmers of Manitoba, a farmers' organization and political party which won the 1922 provincial election and became the Progressive Party of Manitoba
- United Farmers of New Brunswick, a political party
- United Farmers of Nova Scotia, a political party
- United Farmers of Ontario, a political party which governed Ontario from 1919 to 1923 and also elected members nationally
- United Farmers of Quebec (Fermiers unis du Québec), which became the Parti fermier-progressiste du Québec (Progressive Farmers of Quebec) political party
- United Farmers of Saskatchewan, a political party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title United Farmers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.