United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
|Type of Trust|
|NHS hospital trust|
|Last annual budget||£399 million|
|Chair||Dean Fathers |
|Chief Executive||Jan Sobieraj |
|Website||United Lincolnshire Hospitals|
|Care Quality Commission reports||CQC|
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust runs County Hospital Louth, Lincolnshire, John Coupland Hospital in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, Lincoln County Hospital, Pilgrim Hospital in Boston, Skegness & District Hospital, and Grantham and District Hospital
The trust established the Path Links Pathology Service jointly with Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in 2001.
In October 2013 as a result of the Keogh Review the Trust was put into the highest risk category by the Care Quality Commission and put in special measures. In April 2015 it was taken out of special measures following improvements in many areas.
In December 2013 the Trust was one of thirteen hospital trusts named by Dr Foster Intelligence as having higher than expected higher mortality indicator scores for the period April 2012 to March 2013 in their Hospital Guide 2013. It was put into a buddying arrangement with Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The trust was one of 26 responsible for half of the national growth in patients waiting more than four hours in accident and emergency over the 2014/5 winter.
- "About us", United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust website, retrieved 10 Nov 2013
- "Trust Board members Archived November 10, 2013, at the Wayback Machine., United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust website, retrieved 10 Nov 2013
- "The impact of pathology reorganisation". Health Service Journal. 26 June 2013. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "NHS Trusts put in risk categories - full list". Independent. 24 October 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "Hospital trust out of special measures". Spalding Today. 27 March 2015. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- "Dr Foster identifies 13 trusts with high mortality ratios". Health Service Journal. 6 December 2013. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "'Buddy' trusts could double their money under bonus scheme". Health Service Journal. 23 July 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "More than a third of trusts predict year-end deficit". Local Government Chronicle. 13 March 2014. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "One in four trusts plunge deeper into the red". Health Service Journal. 25 February 2016. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "26 trusts responsible for half of national A&E target breach". Health Service Journal. 1 April 2015. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- "Trust running Louth hospital services rated 'inadequate' by Care Quality Commission". Grimsby Telegraph. 11 April 2017. Retrieved 27 April 2017.