Patriotic Front (Bulgaria)
This is an old revision of this page, as edited by BG19bot at 22:08, 21 August 2014 (→History: WP:CHECKWIKI error fix for #61. Punctuation goes before References. Do general fixes if a problem exists. - using AWB (10370)). The present address (URL) is a permanent link to this revision, which may differ significantly from the .
|Founded||3 August 2014|
|European Parliament group||European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Colours||White, Green, Red (Bulgarian national colours)|
0 / 240
1 / 17
The Patriotic Front (Bulgarian Патриотичен фронт) is a nationalist electoral alliance in Bulgaria around of the political parties IMRO – Bulgarian National Movement (IMRO) and National Front for the Salvation of Bulgaria (NFSB).
The former ran as part of an electoral alliance led by the political party Bulgaria Without Censorship (BBT) during the 2014 European parliamentary election, where both allied parties won a seat in the European parliament. The signing of a coalition agreement between IMRO and NFSB marks the end of the BBT-IMRO coalition. The Coalition agreement of the Patriotic Front was signed on 3 August 2014 and states it's purpose to be for: "a revival of the Bulgarian economy, a fight against monopolies, achieving modern education and healthcare and a fair and uncorrupt judiciary."
The members of the alliance are - PROUD, National Ideal for Unity, Middle European Class, Association Patriot, Undivided Bulgaria, National Movement BG Patriot, Union of the Patriotic Forces "Defense", National Association of Alternate Soldiery "For the Honor of epaulette", National Movement for the Salvation of the Fatherland and National Democratic Party.
The coalition's electoral debut will be in the early 2014 parliamentary election.
- "Бареков и Джамбазки отиват при консерваторите в ЕП". bnews.bg. 6 June 2014. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Two Bulgarian Nationalist Parties Team Up for Early Elections". Novinite.com. Sofia News Agency. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- НФСБ и ВМРО подписаха коалиция „Патриотичен фронт”
- Слави Бинев закри ГОРД
- Партиите "НФСБ" и "НИЕ" си стиснаха ръцете
- "Средна европейска класа" обяви "безкористна подкрепа" за програмата на НФСБ
- Обединението около НФСБ включи и сдружение "Патриот" на бивши депутати от "Атака"
- НФСБ и „Целокупна България” се обединиха
- НД „БГ патриот“ подкрепя ВМРО
- Патриотичният фронт получи подкрепата на „БГ Патриот“
- Патриотични организации подкрепят ВМРО
- ПП НДСО се присъедини към Патриотичния фронт
- НДП се присъедини към Патриотичния фронт
|This article about a Bulgarian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|