United Shipbuilding Corporation
|Russian: АО Объединённая Судостроительная Корпорация|
|State owned enterprise|
|Founded||March 21, 2007|
|Headquarters||Moscow and Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|Alexei L. Rakhmanov (President)|
Offshore & Engineering
Ship Life Cycle
|Revenue||$5.1 billion (2016)|
|$90 million (2016)|
|Owner||Federal Agency for State Property Management (100%)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Government of Russia|
United Shipbuilding Corporation (Russian: Объединённая судостроительная корпорация) is an open joint stock company in Russia which unites shipbuilding, repair and maintenance subsidiaries in western and northern Russia, and in the country's Far East, to streamline civilian shipbuilding using military facilities.
United Shipbuilding Corporation was established by a series of Presidential Decrees signed by President Vladimir Putin. According to the decree, the corporation has 3 subsidiaries: the Western Shipbuilding Center in St. Petersburg (Admiralty Shipyard), the Northern Shipbuilding and Maintenance Center in Severodvinsk and the Far Eastern Shipbuilding and Maintenance Center in Vladivostok. The state owns 100% of the shares.
On June 2012 Andrei Dyachkov was appointed to its president. On May 21, 2013, Russian President Putin said that Vladimir Shmakov would be appointed as a new president of the corporation the following week.
On 29 July 2014, the company was added to the Financial Sanctions List - Specially Designated Nationals List  by the U.S. Department of the Treasury as defined by the Executive Order 13661  related to Russia involvement in conflict in Ukraine.
USC integrates the following companies:
- 33 Shipyard, Baltiysk
- Admiralty Shipyards, St. Petersburg
- Baltic Shipyard, St. Petersburg
- Vyborg Shipyard, Vyborg
- Zelenodolsk Design Bureau, Zelenodolsk
- Severnaya Verf, St. Petersburg
- Sredne-Nevskiy Shipyard, St. Petersburg
- Severnoye Design Bureau, St. Petersburg
- Arctech Helsinki Shipyard, Helsinki
- Nevskoe Design Bureau, Severodvinsk
- Almaz Design Bureau, St. Petersburg
- Krasnoye Sormovo Shipyard, Nizhny Novgorod
- Rubin Design Bureau, St. Petersburg
- Onega Research and Development Technological Bureau, Severodvinsk
- Malachite Design Bureau, St. Petersburg
- 10 Shipyard, Polyarny
- Yantar Shipyard, Kaliningrad
- Amur Shipbuilding Plant, Komsomolsk-on-Amur
- Zvezdochka Shipyard, Severodvinsk
- Proletarsky zavod, St. Petersburg
- Khabarovskiy shipbuilding plant, Khabarovsk
- USC-Iceberg Central Design Bureau, St. Petersburg
- CNRG Group, Astrakhan
- Production Association Arktika, Severodvinsk
- Production Association Sevmash, Severodvinsk
- Svetlovsky enterprise ERA, Svetly
- 35 SRZ branch of Zvezdochka SRC, Murmansk
- Joint Stock Company Shipbuilding plant 'Lotos', Narimanov
- Kronstadt Marine Plant, Kronstadt
- Sevastopol Shipyard
- United Shipbuilding Corporation; http://www.oaoosk.ru/upload/iblock/d4f/godovoy-otchet-za-2016-god.pdf; annual report.
- "Список аффилированных лиц". e-disclosure.ru. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Arctech Helsinki Shipyard to Russian Ownership". Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Dyachkov is appointed United Shipbuilding Co president", Itar Tass, June 29, 2012
- "7/29/2014,OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL,Sectoral Sanctions Identifications and SDN List Updates". Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "Announcement of Additional Treasury Sanctions on Russian Financial Institutions and on a Defense Technology Entity". Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "Federal Register, Vol. 79 No. 53, March 19, 2014" (PDF). Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "USC Companies". OAO USK. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Предприятия ОСК: Филиал «Севастопольский морской завод» АО «ЦС «Звездочка»". Oaoosk.ru. Retrieved 15 July 2017.