Country Reports on Human Rights Practices
Country Reports on Human Rights Practices are publications on the annual human rights conditions in countries and regions outside the United States, submitted annually by the United States Department of State to the United States Congress. The reports cover internationally recognized individual, civil, political, and worker rights, as set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The first report covered the year 1976, issued in 1977.
- "Human Rights Reports". U.S. Department of State. Retrieved November 2015.
- Reports 1999-2013 U.S. Department of State
- Reports from 1993 to 1999 @ DoS
- Remarks on Release of Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2004
- Report on the situation with human rights in certain states Russian MFA, 2011
|This human rights-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|