United States Ambassador to Kosovo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ambassador of the United States to Kosovo
Ambasadori i Shteteve të Bashkuara në Kosovë
Seal of the United States Department of State
|Nominator||The President of the United States|
|Inaugural holder||Tina S. Kaidanow
as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
|Formation||July 18, 2008|
|Website||U.S. Embassy - Pristina|
- Tina Kaidanow – Career Foreign Service Officer (FSO)
- Christopher Dell – Career FSO
- Tracey Ann Jacobson – Career FSO
- Greg Delawie – Career FSO
- Title: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- Appointed: July 24, 2015
- Presented credentials: August 21, 2015
Heads of the US Office that existed prior to US recognition of Kosovo's independence and the opening of the US Embassy in 2008 were titled Chief of Mission and were often of Ambassadorial rank.
- "US names new ambassador to Kosovo". Press TV. 19 July 2008. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- "Tina S. Kaidanow (1965–)". U.S. Department of State, Office of the Historian. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- "U.S. names new Kosovo ambassador". B92. May 28, 2009. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- "Christopher William Dell - Biography". usembassy.gov. Archived from the original on March 10, 2010. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- "Tracey Ann Jacobson (1965–)". U.S. Department of State, Office of the Historian. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- "Ambassador Jacobson's statement after presenting credentials to President Jahjaga, August 16, 2012". usembassy.gov. Retrieved March 3, 2013.
- United States Department of State: Background notes on Kosovo
- This article incorporates public domain material from the United States Department of State website http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/index.htm (Background Notes).