United States Ambassador to Uzbekistan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ambassador of the United States to Uzbekistan|
Seal of the United States Department of State
|Inaugural holder||Michael Mozur
as Chargé d'Affaires ad interim
|Formation||March 16, 1992|
|Website||U.S. Embassy - Tashkent|
The United States recognized Uzbekistan on December 25, 1991, and established diplomatic relations on February 19, 1992.
The embassy was opened by interim ambassador Michael Mozur on March 16, 1992.
|Michael Mozur||March 16, 1992||April 27, 1992||Chargé d'Affaires ad interim||George H. W. Bush|
|Henry Lee Clarke||September 9, 1992||September 30, 1995||Ambassador||George H. W. Bush|
|Stanley T. Escudero||October 12, 1995||October 3, 1997||Ambassador||Bill Clinton|
|Joseph A. Presel||December 3, 1997||October 23, 2000||Ambassador||Bill Clinton|
|John Edward Herbst||November 1, 2000||July 12, 2003||Ambassador||Bill Clinton|
|Jon Purnell||January 28, 2004||April 28, 2007||Ambassador||George W. Bush|
|Richard Norland||September 21, 2007||July 2010||Ambassador||George W. Bush|
|George A. Krol||June 2011||December 2014||Ambassador||Barack Obama|
|Pamela L. Spratlen||December 2014||Incumbent||Ambassador||Barack Obama|
- Embassy of Uzbekistan, Washington, D.C.
- United States – Uzbekistan relations
- Foreign relations of Uzbekistan
- Ambassadors of the United States
- United States Department of State: Background notes on Uzbekistan
- This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the United States Department of State (Background Notes).
- United States Department of State: Chiefs of Mission for Uzbekistan
- United States Department of State: Uzbekistan
- United States Embassy in Tashkent