United States House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Subcommittee on Tax Policy is a subcommittee of the Committee on Ways and Means in the United States House of Representatives.
From the House rules:
- The jurisdiction of the Subcommittee on Tax Policy shall consist of those revenue measures that, from time to time, shall be referred to it specifically by the Chairman of the full Committee.
- Charles Boustany, Louisiana, Chairman
- Dave Reichert, Washington
- Pat Tiberi, Ohio
- Tom Reed, New York
- Todd Young, Indiana
- Mike Kelly, Pennsylvania
- Jim Renacci, Ohio
- Kristi Noem, South Dakota
- George Holding, North Carolina