United States Post Office (Williamsport, Pennsylvania)
Williamsport City Hall
(formerly U.S. Post Office)
(prior to 1921)
|Location||245 West 4th Street
between Government Place and West Street
|NRHP Reference #||72001135|
|Added to NRHP||March 16, 1972|
The United States Post Office, now the Williamsport City Hall, is a historic building located at 245 West 4th Street between Government Place and West Street in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. It was built between 1888 and 1891, and is a 2 1/2 to 3-story building, with a two-story addition and six-story tower. The exterior is faced with rough-faced gray limestone ashlar. It was designed by the Office of the Supervising Architect under the direction of William A. Freret.
- Pennsylvania portal
- Old City Hall (Williamsport, Pennsylvania)
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes Diana Steck Waite (September 1971). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: U.S. Post Office" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- Media related to United States Post Office (Williamsport, Pennsylvania) at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a property in Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|