United States men's national under-21 soccer team
|Nickname(s)||The Stars and Stripes|
|Head coach||Tab Ramos|
The U.S. Under-21 Men's National Team serves as a transition for players between the Under-20 National Team and senior team as well as to provide extended preparation for the Under-23 National Team.
Though the team does not compete in a world championship, head coach Tabo Ramos and his squad will hold training camps and play friendlies throughout the year.
Fixtures and results
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2019)
- United States men's national soccer team
- United States men's national under-23 soccer team
- United States men's national under-20 soccer team
- United States men's national under-18 soccer team
- United States men's national under-17 soccer team
- "Goal.com – World Cup 2010 Preview: USA – Algeria". Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- "Newsweek". Retrieved June 22, 2010.