United States v. Hubbard
U.S.C. 18 §§ (Aiding and Abetting), (Conspiracy), (Theft of Govt Property), (Obstruction of Justice), (False Declarations before a Grand Jury), and (Interception of Oral Communication). Also included was 22 D.C. Code §§ 105, 1801(b) (Burglary, Aiding and Abetting).
All eleven defendants were found guilty and sentenced to both fines and imprisonment.
List from Grand Jury document.
- Mary Sue Hubbard
- Jane Kember
- Morris Budlong
- Henning Heldt
- Duke Snider
- Gregory Willardson
- Richard Weigand
- Mitchell Hermann aka Mike Cooper
- Cindy Raymond
- Gerald Bennett Wolfe
- Sharon Thomas
A series of sentencing orders dated Dec 11 1979 show some of the results of the trial.
|Morris Budlong||Burglary, Aiding and Abetting||2–6 years|
|Henning Heldt||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Mitchell Hermann||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Jane Kember||Burglary, Aiding and Abetting||2–6 years|
|Cindy Raymond||Conspiracy||5 years||$10,000|
|Mary Sue Hubbard||Conspiracy||5 years||$10,000|
|Duke Snider||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Sharon Thomas||Theft of Government Property||1 year (6 months served)
5 years probation
|Richard Weigand||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Gregory Willardson||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Gerald Bennett Wolfe||Conspiracy||5 years||$10,000|
- Operation Snow White
- Operation Freakout
- List of Guardian's Office operations
- Scientology and the legal system
- Grand Jury document filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, filed in open court 1978 Aug 15. Available at http://lisatrust.freewinds.be/legal/snowwhite/docs.htm
- Data in this table is from scans of Commitment Orders, Dec 16 1980. "Sentencing Order" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on 2012-03-31.
- "Operation Snow White". Archived from the original on 2012-03-02.
- "Grand Jury Indictment". Archived from the original on 2014-10-18.
- 1980 Sentencing memorandum for Jane Kember and Morris Budlong from wikisource
|This article relating to case law in the United States, or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Scientology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|