United States women's national baseball team
|Women's World Cup|
|Appearances||6 (First in 2004)|
|Best result||1st (2 times, in 2004 and 2006)|
The United States women's national baseball team is a national team that represents the United States of America in international women's baseball competitions. It is controlled by USA Baseball and is a member of the Pan American Baseball Confederation (COPABE).
Women's World Cup
The United States team has participated in every edition of the Women's World Cup. The United States team has won twice, finished second twice, and finished third twice.
2015 Pan American Games
- Veronica Alvarez (C)
- Ryleigh Buck (P/IF)
- Samantha Cobb (P/OF)
- Alex Fulmer (P)
- Veronica Gajownik (P/IF)
- Brittany Gomez (OF)
- Jade Gortarez (P/IF)
- Tamara Holmes (OF)
- Sarah Hudek (P/OF)
- Anna Kimbrell (P/C)
- Jenna Marston (P/IF)
- Stacy Piagno (P)
- Nicole Rivera (P/IF)
- Cydnee Sanders (P/IF)
- Marti Sementelli (P)
- Michelle Snyder (P/IF)
- Malaika Underwood (IF)
- Kelsie Whitmore (P/OF)
- C = Catcher, IF = Infielder, OF = Outfielder, P = Pitcher
- Ring, Jennifer (2015). A Game of Their Own: Voices of Contemporary Women in Baseball. Nebraska: University of Nebraska Press. ISBN 978-0803244801.
- "U.S. Women's Pan Am Games roster announced". USAbaseball.com. USA Baseball. May 24, 2015. Retrieved May 24, 2015.
- "Baseball: Women: Team Roster: USA - United States" (PDF). Toronto2015.org. Pan American Games. July 19, 2015. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
- "2015 Women's Pan American Games Roster". USAbaseball.com. USA Baseball. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
|This article about a baseball team in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|