|Genres||Power pop, Pop rock, Rock|
|Associated acts||The Pursuit of Happiness|
The group was formed in 1992 by bassist Johnny Sinclair and singer/guitarist Leslie Stanwyck, both formerly of The Pursuit of Happiness. They were joined by guitarist Simon Craig and Tim Timleck on drums. Their first album, Magic Basement, was released in 1993.
The band had moderate radio success in Canada in 1996 with the single "Any Road Back" from their album Earth Moon Transit, which was played on MTV2.
In 2004 Universal Honey released their seventh album, Vicious Circles.
- Magic Basement (1993)
- Earth Moon Transit (1996)
- Universal Honey (1999)
- Fearless (2001)
- Invincible (2002)
- Can't Stop Thinking About Christmas (2003)
- Vicious Circles (2004)
- Stoute, Lenny (2 September 2003). "You've come a long way, Honey". Toronto Star. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- Michael Barclay; Ian A. D. Jack; Jason Schneider (2011). Have Not Been the Same: The CanRock Renaissance 1985-1995. ECW Press. pp. 298–. ISBN 978-1-55022-992-9.
- "Universal Honey". AllMusic, by Gina Boldman
- "Rock's New Wrinkle: How local musicians thrive (up to and past) 55". Cam Fuller, Saskatoon StarPhoenix, Cam Fuller, November 18, 2015
- Dave Bullard. "Universal Honey Eearth Moon Transit" The Medium - December 2, 1996 (Vol. 23, No. 14)
- "Music Reviews: Universal Honey Vicious Circles". The Times, Shreveport, Louisiana, August 6, 2004 Page 40
- "Universal Honey Universal Honey". Exclaim!, By Gary Rusak Oct 01, 1999