Universal set (disambiguation)
|Look up universal set in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Universal set may refer to:
- Universal set, the set of all objects, an object whose existence conflicts with the axioms of standard set theory but may exist in other variants
- Universe (mathematics), the proper class of all objects in a domain of discourse
- Universal point set, in graph drawing, a set that can be used for the vertices of drawings of all n-vertex planar graphs
- Sample space, in probability theory and statistics, the set of all possible outcomes of an observation or experiment
- Universal Character Set, a set of nearly 100,000 characters on which many character encodings are based
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.