|Look up Universalism or universalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Universalism refers to religious, theological, and philosophical concepts with universal application or applicability. Universalists may emphasis the universal principles of most religions.
Universalism may also refer to:
- Christian Universalism is a school of Christian theology which includes the belief in the doctrine of universal reconciliation, the view that all human beings and all fallen creatures will ultimately be restored to right relationship with God in Heaven.
- Trinitarian Universalism is a variant of belief in universal reconciliation, the belief that every person will be saved, that also held the Christian belief in Trinitarianism.
- In Christian theology, Universal reconciliation is the doctrine that all sinful and alienated human souls—because of divine love and mercy—will ultimately be reconciled to God.
- An American denomination than merged into Unitarian Universalism
- "Universal Religion", a compilation album series within the Armin van Buuren discography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Universalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.