Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up universality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Universality may refer to:
- Universality (dynamical systems)
- Universality (philosophy), meaning presence in all places and all times
- Universality of the Church, theological concept in Christian ecclesiology
Universality principle may refer to:
- In statistics, universality principle, a property of systems that can be modeled by random matrices
- In law, as a synonym for universal jurisdiction
- In moral philosophy, the first formulation of Kant's categorical imperative.
Universality may also refer to several concepts that are also known as "universality"
- Background independence, a concept of universality in physical science
- Turing-complete, a concept of universality in computation
- Universal property, a mathematical concept
- Universal jurisdiction, in international law
- Lepton universality in the Standard Model of particle physics.
- Universal (disambiguation)
- Universalism (disambiguation)
- Universality probability
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Universality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.