From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up universality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Universality may refer to:
- Universality (dynamical systems)
- Universality (philosophy), meaning presence in all places and all times
Universality principle may refer to:
- In statistics, universality principle, a property of systems that can be modeled by random matrices
- In law, as a synonym for Universal jurisdiction
- In moral philosophy, the first formulation of Kant's Categorical imperative.
Universality may also refer to several concepts that are also known as "universality"
- Background independence, a concept of universality in physical science
- Turing-complete, a concept of universality in computation
- Universal property, a mathematical concept
- Universal jurisdiction, in international law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Universality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.